Put NY Bee Wellness in the NYS Budget!
Please contact them either this week or next at the latest. Call or write, or do all
(calling and/or writing is best), to tell them to Put NY Bee Wellness in the NYS Budget!
Pat Bono, 585-820-6619
- Governor Cuomo:
(518) 474-8390; http://www.governor.ny.gov/contact/GovernorContactForm.php
The Honorable Andrew M. Cuomo Governor of New York State, NYS State Capitol Building, Albany, NY 12224
2) Commissioner Richard Ball:
10 B Airline Drive
Albany, New York 12235
3) Our state legislature is divided into two separate bodies: the New York State Senate and the New York State Assembly. We are each represented by one State Senator and one State Assembly member, each determined by your address.
- To find your NYS Senator: www.nysenate.gov/senators
- To find your NYS Assembly member: www.assembly.state.ny.us
These elected officials like to be contacted by email or telephone. Or, you can contact their local office and ask for a meeting with the elected official or relevant staff member.
When you call or write, do the following:
- Introduce yourself and tell them that you are a constituent and benefit from NY Bee Wellness.
- Briefly mention your relationship to NY Bee Wellness (i.e.: If you have attended a workshop or training session connected with NY Bee Wellness, take the surveys etc.)