Podcast interview with Randy Oliver of ScientificBeekeeping.com
1.25 hour podcast by a New Zealand beekeeper; taped December 18, 2014
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How Randy got started in Beekeeping with a Diving Mask.
- What does Randy enjoy about beekeeping
- The Internet doesn’t have any editor
- Don’t give up on a new treatment that you have only use once. Check that you are using it correctly for your conditions.
- What are Randy’s Top three ways to control varroa mites
- Does America have a true Varroa resistant bee yet?
- Randy’s thoughts on what causes ‘CCD’
- Randy’s thoughts about neonicotinoid class of pesticides
- The Anti-GMO movement is misguided according to Randy
- Randy’s beekeeping plans for the next season